ISO 9001: Internal Auditor
This course aims to give you the skills and knowledge to effectively audit a quality management system (OMS) using on internationally recognised framework and best practice techniques. Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining or supervising ISO 9001: 2015 will benefit from enhanced knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 principles.
Description SO 9001: 2015 offers a systematic approach for enhancing customer satisfaction. This course creates opportunities to express the ability to consistently provide products/ services that fulfills the requirements of customers, authorities and lows.
Organisation will benefit by having skilled auditors capable of conducting and performing audits against the new ISO 9001: 2015 Standard. This will ensure effectiveness and bring improvement throughout the organization. ISO 9001 certification can open up new markets for you which were not available for you to do business with before your certification.
Anyone auditing, maintaining or supervising ISO 9001: 2015, and risk management staff.
Course Programme Summary of Content:
• Initiate the audit
• Prepare audit activities
• Conduct audit activities using the process approach
• Prepare and distribute the audit report
• Complete the audit
• Audit Follow-up
• Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
• Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing ISO 9001
• Explain the importance of the internal audit process
• Identify the process approach when auditing
Award on Completion:
Accreditation: CQI & IRCA Certified