Project Management Professional - Review Course
Project Management lnstitute's Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is organisations as the universal standard of the profession. Many organisations now require most of their project management professionals to be PMP certified. In this course, you will gain knowledge and skills to help you prepare for the PMP exam. Through exam practice sessions, workshops and overnighty study, you will learn essential PMBOK® Guide terminology, tools and techniques needed to pass the PMP exam.
Project managers, project procurement, project sponsors and any other role, heavily involved in the details of project management who plan to take the PMP exam and/or wish to gain in-depth understanding of project management. Participants should be aware of the exam eligibility criteria set by PMI.
Course Programme Summary of Content:
5 Key Take Aways:
1. Understand how projects fit into programs and their relationships with portfolio management
2. Navigate the process groups and knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
3. Analyse PMBOK@ Guide tools and techniques essential for PMP exam success
4. Understand project scenarios, and discover tricks to pass the exam
5. Create a personalised plan for self-study to focus your efforts after the course